Friday, June 30, 2006

The ADD Strikes Again

Dudes.

I'm totally trying to post something, but I'm suffering from some serious ADD and Superstar is on so I can't concentrate. I. Must. Watch.

News:

Brenda's been working on a communtiy Blog about The Project.

I bought a Journal today. It is not fancy. It is black. There are no flowers or hearts or anything foofy like that. I don't like foofy stuff. I was thinking about decorating it, but I am waiting for the good ideas to pop into my head. (Don't suggest scrapbooking stuff. I don't do that.)

Remember when I thought Mac got third in the meet on Monday? I was wrong. She actually got second but the first-place chick DQ'ed so she slid right in to FIRST PLACE. WOOT!

(Hmmm. Competitive much?)

Two people stopped by my office today to see if I quit after last week. I told them I was thinking about it. Then Beth called and she told me she loves me best so I didn't.

I have dead flowers in the front and dead flowers in the back. Virginia hates me.

Mackenzie should not watch Clerks.

I had to remind Dillon that he lived here because last night at about 11:04, I realized I hadn't seen him in, like, days. So I told him to come home, uncharacteristically thought up some Mom-type rules and doled them out:

  1. Home by 10 on a week night so I can go to bed. I have to work in the morning. Exceptions will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis.

  2. Some meals should be eaten here.

  3. No smoking. (Really, I think this one should have been obvious.)

  4. Bedroom & bathroom shall be cleaned daily before leaving. (He already broke this one.)

Wine. I need wine.

Sometimes, when I get nervous, I stick my hands under my armpits and than I smell them like this! ~Mary Katherine Gallagher

3 comments:

John said...

Don't you hate it when little kid athletes resort to steroids in order to enhance their performance? Don't they know they WILL get caught?!

Congrats Mac! On both doing super awesome at the swim meets and DAREing to resist drugs.

We're all proud.

Irish Eyes said...

Paige! Paige! Are you okay?! I saw houses SMASHED by trees in Springfield and no electricity? Paige can you hear me?!?!?!

I hope everything is alright and that you weren't in charge of the phone today!

Happy 4th.

Paige said...

Hey! I'm here! The house did NOT blow away like on Wizard of Oz, and my office was MUCH tamer than it was all last week. Except that our maintenance man must have quit. Or died. He hasn't been seen since Thursday.