Thursday, June 29, 2006

And I Didn't Even Have To Flash Anyone

So! Turns out one of the benefits of being the Punching-Bag, Bitch-To, Phone-Answering Goddess at my Homeowner's Association is that when you call the roofer to fix the 11 roofs that are leaking in the neighborhood (including yours), you (Me), get roofers on your roof before anyone else. They showed up this morning while I was in the shower. I walked out of the bathroom naked to find a 25 foot ladder propped up against my bedroom window. Luckily there was no actual Roofer on the ladder, because I don't believe the Grandma Sheers would have protected my innocence from his bugged-out eyes. And now my roof is fixed.

Also, you can move yourself up on the Roof Replacement List. Muahahahaha!

2 comments:

Candi said...

"my innocence"

Hehehehehehe

Annie, The Evil Queen said...

I think you're urposfully luring those innocent workman over and displaying yourself. Shamelessly.

Congrats on the non-leaky roof!