Monday, June 05, 2006

SUCH A Cop-out. But...

I still don't feel so hot and all I can think about is how it feels like I just drank a can of hydrochloric acid and wondering when it'll go away and realizing that I forgot to post my "Weekend At Brandi's" Photos so here are a few:

Of my garden...































































Mac gets busted karaoke-ing at Jeff and Singing-Lisa's house.







Stanley's new house.









Tater, preferring I not take his picture at Jeff & Singing-Lisa's.

4 comments:

Annie, The Evil Queen said...

Tater looks skinny! And Mac looks about 17. Eeek.

Candi said...

Can I hire you to come plant flowers at my house?

Anonymous said...

pretty nice, paige. i like the pink rose. very nice. thanks.
lpc

Anonymous said...

Don't always comment but do always read :-) Today I just had to say:

Wow! Your garden looks absolutely beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

(As I've said before ;-) I like Mac's hair curly! (And yes, she does look about 17! As a mother of sons, I find these things as scary as you moms of girls must do! :-o )

I'm so glad to see Stanley seems to have recovered from his 'little problem' and is looking good. Hope he is enjoying his beautiful new home!