Friday, June 16, 2006

Link-Loved

When I woke up today, it was already a good day, it being Friday and all. And as I was in such a good mood, I got showered and dressed quick like a bunny and jumped on my computer to see who had done what overnight. I checked in on my real-life girlfriends, Annie and Jes, and rock-star Dooce and super-fun girl CityMama, and imagine my surprise when I saw my very own CartwheelsAtMidnight included in her Friday Link Love Post! She digs me! Which is very cool, because I heart her. Thank you, CityMama!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Paige,
I am amazed to see Dillion so grown up. Wesley still talks about his friend "D" at Atsugi, and that "D" taught him how to play video games(unplugged). I love reading your blog and learning what your are up to and how the family is growing up. Eliza and I saw the resent pic's of Mac and Eliza is so happy for Mac's diving sucess. Please let Mac know that Eliza misses her and would love to visit when you move to SD. Also, I miss you and would love to see up too! Take care, write some time, Kindly, Liz Grady