Tuesday, June 27, 2006

The Rules

1. After you receive The Journal, you have 10 days to make your mark on 1 or 2 pages before it must be passed on. Writing, drawing, photos... create!

2. You must include, on your page, a general idea (city or state) where you are.

3. You must include a scrap of something personal. But nothing gross. (ie. Anything with DNA or that you pick off your body.) (Really, I think that should be self-evident.)

4. You must email Paige when you receive The Journal, and again when you put it back in the mail.

5. You must never listen to Barry Manilow or Olivia-Newton John while writing in The Journal.

6. You must never wear plaids and stripes together while in the vicinity of The Journal.

7. Journaling may take place anywhere, including especially the Scrub-A-Dub.

8. You must confess any and all Drunk Journaling.

9. Any meeting of Blog-Spawn Journalers deserves an extra page. Create!

10. You must take a photo of your page(s) and email to Paige (you may also post the photo on your blog - as you see fit).

11. Any behavior non-compliant with the rules will subject you to a spanking (Betty. Annie. I'm talking to you.)

12. You must have fun.

9 comments:

Paige said...

NOTHING WITH DNA ON IT!

Skeevy.....

Irish Eyes said...

I think this book makes us weird. And by us I mean all ya'll because I don't even know what it is.

And by weird I mean I love it.

Annie, The Evil Queen said...

So, belly button lint is out?

Paige said...

Yes. Anything you pick off your body is non-compliant with The Rules.

Annie, The Evil Queen said...

Hey Betty! We've been threatened! As though a spanking would stop either of us. Muahahahaha!

Annie, The Evil Queen said...

I'd also like to propose that Omm do the first page since she was the inspiration. Hooray, Omm!

Carolie said...

Yay, Omm! Yay, Paige! Thanks for letting me play...I'm really excited now!

Carolie

Paige said...

As it happens, I am an EXPERT on inappropriateness. Actually, I might be the Queen of Inappropriate.

Bow to me.

Brenda said...

where did you mention it? something about a seperate blog for the traveling journal...? YES...and we could all have rights to post to it... not just comments. Members. Pictures of the journal could be posted there, and on everybodies individual blog, as they see fit. That way, it would all be in one place. Make sense..? cuz my stomach and head aren't at this moment.