Monday, July 03, 2006

Woman Drowning

Hi Guys! I'm here. We've just been so dang busy this week. Mac had a swim meet on Saturday (First in Breast, First in Back and Second in the Medley Relay!), I got our Journal and have filled out the "Forward" and "Rules" pages and am working on my page. My goal was to get it out to Betty today but I did not meet that goal. Not to fear. Lowering expectations is something at which I am excellent. Maybe Wednesday. I've been setting up my jewelry website (it's only been 2 years now...) and Mac had a meet tonight (First in Breast, Fifth in Individual Medley), has a swim meet in the morning (Hello, 7:20am on 4th of July. I don't think we've met before.), a BBQ at the pool in the afternoon (why are the "M's" always "Main Dish"?) and work and a dive meet on Wednesday. Maybe we can have lunch on Thursday...

5 comments:

Paige said...

Busy week? I'm just unpacking from the move, getting maintenance on my van, packing for vacation, taking the dog to the vet, signing up for LA Weigtloss. Whew, makes me tired just looking at it. LOL Have a great 4th of July!

Carolie said...

Hell, I'm impressed by all you do! (And now I have that stupid "Lowered Expectaaaaations" phrase from Mad TV stuck in my head...thanks a lot!)

Brenda said...

I think the 'M's shoud be for Margarittas!

Paige said...

Paige - I LOVE unpacking. Only time my house is completely organized. My OCD totally gets off on that.

Carolie - HA! Now I do too!

Branda - Why didn't I ever think of that myself? It seems so obvious...

Paige said...

You are welcome to come unpack for me!! PLEASE!!!!!!