Monday, July 24, 2006

We're All Pruney Here

Holy MOLY! I've only posted 9 times in July? And, I've noticed, not exactly my most quality stuff and I'm thinking you better just get used to it because tonight isn't going to end my Snore-A-Palooza...

Swim meet tonight:



She took Third in IM, but dropped 11 seconds!

Took First in the 25 Free (which she usually doesn't swim as her age-group swims 50's, but tonight was a IM/Sprint Carnival) and got FIRST (Did you hear me? FIRST!)! Beating "A", her best girl buddy/competition for the first time! She was all smiles, as was her friend, "A".

Her Mixed Age Free Relay also took First and were so dang proud of themselves.



Tomorrow is the last dive meet before Divisionals. She's a little nervous as she failed her One Somersault, Half-Twist last week by only actually making a Quarter-Twist and totally bummed herself out. Cross your fingers.

PS - Proof that I've been working hard elsewhere scoring meets, thus leaving you with the meager dregs of my remaining attention span:

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awsome Noodle!!!..We can go to Kingston pool and show your fellow West Side Red Devils that the Mounce gene is still there..xoxox

Brenda said...

Fantastic pictures! And congrats!

Annie, The Evil Queen said...

Go Noodle! Glad to see you smiling and out of the office.

sarah doow said...

Great shots - especially that one of Mac dripping all over the place ... but when do we get pics of you dancing with the dog? That's what I want to know!

Nina said...

Love the pics - nice tatoo on the first one - is Mak being rebellious? haha
What's the tat of? And won't Betty love it...major points scored there.

Candi said...

OK, Shaun saw the top pic of Mac and yelled (in my ear), "HOLY TATER!" :)