Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Stuff I Was Too Irritated to Post Last Week

A squirrel in a tree:



A squirrelly dog who wants to eat the rodent in the tree: (And truly thinks that if I'd just open the door, he could jump right up there and murder it.)



Now. Look back at that photo for a minute. See the pretty red flowers in the background?...

Eleven days later:



It looks like I forgot to water them, right? Not. They just committed suicide. Here are the ones on the opposite side of the stairs:



And this is the mess that is our dining room table while I'm making jewelry:



You may not be invited over for dinner for a while.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My flower do the same thing - the ones on the leftside of my porch always look dead and the ones on the right side always overflow their pots and look beautiful. Congrats to Mac on doing AWESOME at the swim meet :-)

Anonymous said...

You know what? Crazy, but I had some petunias do the exact same thing. The ones in the left garden - dead after our rain deluge last week. The onse on the right - looking beautiful! Crazy stuff.

Anonymous said...

Dude, everyone else has said it, but my mom has the same exact flower do the same exact thing. And there was only a doorway of distance between the pots! Someone needs to get to the bottom of this.