Saturday, July 29, 2006

Swimmer


If you ask her, she will tell you, "Oh, ok. I can do better," disappointed that the didn't earn the first or second place ribbon she's grown accustomed to.

If you ask me, I will tell you how she placed 4th in the Individual Medley and 6th in the 50 Free at the Northern Virgina Swim League Divisionals today. And then explain to you how this means that out of all of the 11 & 12 year olds in our entire Division, she is the 4th best IM'er and the 6th best 50 Free Stroker.

And then, I will pause while the enormity of her Fabulous-ness sinks in and wait patiently for you to comment.

7 comments:

Candi said...

And then I'll jump up and down with glee, smiling from ear to ear and add on a little hand clap!

YAY MAC!

Annie, The Evil Queen said...

I'm not at all surprised. I always knew to expect great things from her. Go Noodle Go!

Nina said...

First, might I say she is too adorable! I'm pinching her cheeks from here...
Secondly, she has everything to be proud of, as does her momma!

My half-sister (long story) was a diver at Clemson University. She was excellent. Tell her to keep up her hard work and her college will be paid for. How nice would THAT be?

Anonymous said...

She is just amazing and I love her soooooooo much.

Brenda said...

Fabulous... Fabulous!!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful - congrats Mac!!!

sarah doow said...

Not only does she have bags of talent, she has a wonderful smile.