Monday, July 10, 2006

The Traveling Journal - Departure Tomorrow AM

The Cover



And I added a Rule - graffiti the cover before you send it on...

The Inside Cover



The Project



The Rules



I didn't take a photo of page 2 of The Rules. You get the idea...

And it's Done. And sealed. And headed to Brenda tomorrow before it makes it's way out to Japan and then back to the SoCal girls.

If you've been trying to decide if you should participate or not, or if you are even invited to participate, the answers are Yes! and Yes! You do not have to be a Mommy. Or even a Blogger. You just have to be someone who'd like to contribute to a collaborative journal project. You do not have to be a BFF or even a frequent commenter. You just have to like fun. Fun Haters Will Be Prosecuted. Or at least ignored. If you'd like to join us, please email me at that Email Me link up there to the right.

Also, keep an eye on the Project Blog, as all incoming news /arrivals/departures/Journal sightings will be posted there.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You don't have to be a blogger???!!! Ooooh! Please! Can I join? Can I, huh? Pleeeeeze???? :-D

Paige said...

Of course you can! Welcome! Actually, we have a few Non-Bloggers... Have you met my mom, Omm? And Nina is a photographer, but not (yet) a blogger, and just on Sunday, Singing-Lisa added her voice to our Project.

We are non-discriminatory/all-inclusive around here. Except for Fun Haters (TEOF, I'm talking to you!). They are unwelcome.

Nina said...

Okay, all. I finally broke down and made my own blog. I am an idiot when it comes to how to put things on my page, but...
Go see it and now, Paige, you can put my link in for the participants in the traveling blogger journal - yea!

Carolie said...

Yippee! I'm so excited! It looks great, Paige.

How will we get the address for the next person on the list...will you be e-mailing each of us?

Annie, The Evil Queen said...

I'm finally back online and am amazed at how much progress has been made on this project. I'm all logged into the group page and everything now. Now if I could only get rid of these boxes I could devote my time to getting caught up with everything else...

Yeah Brooke's M-I-L!! Welcome!

Brenda said...

I sooooo love the graffiti rule!

Now... to find colored pens!!!

***Doing the Happy Dance***

Anonymous said...

How do I sign up?