Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Photo Blogalism

In Pet News...

This fish is new. Her name is Mame and I vow to be more responsible in her care.



Part Muppet, part Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, Taiko has gotten a clean bill of health from the Domestic Vet (as opposed to the Pole-Dancing Vet).



After a full week as the subject of PoopWatch 2006, we came home today to find that Stanley had finally pooped, his intestines remained inside his butt, and he ate 3 crickets.



In Kid News...

Mackenzie caused a ruckus at school yesterday when we straightened her hair.



It has been determined that when we move, I'll have to rip down this paneling from Dillon's room and drag it with me from house to house because I am a Mom and Moms can't bear to throw away (or paint over) any of their children's Artwork.



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW - Mackenzie looks so much older with straight hair.

Annie, The Evil Queen said...

Love the straight hair but did it take hours to do?

I thought that was Dillon's door he was painting. That you could easily have taken with you. Paneling is going to be trickier.

Yeah for healthy pets.

Paige said...

A) Tara - This is EXACTLY what keeps me from sleeping some nights.

2) Annie - Almost an hour. And when we were done I forbid her to turn 16 and get up at 5:30am to straighten it everyday.

Brenda said...

I have one of those 'measuring' doors... you know... the door with the little marks measuring the heights of your children as they grow. I refuse to paint the inside of that door! It even has neighbor kids heights on it. This is the only house Chris has grown up in, so his marks are from age 1 to 20. That's something!

Love the straightened hair... cute.. cute.. Mine and the girls have pretty much straight hair... so, what we wouldn't give for a few curls!!! (never happy..just never happy)

Anonymous said...

YAY for Stanley's intestines! :-D

Mac looks a Cute Kid, but why must you curlie girlies always straighten your hair? Some people like curly hair - and even pay money to have straight hair made curly! Seems we never like what we've got, eh? ;-D

Candi said...

I agree, I had always wanted curly bright red hair ala Pretty Woman. Now I'd settle for something manageable though...

I like the color of the fishy - quite pretty!!!

Brooke said...

Speaking as a curly girl gone straight...it's a pain, but I love it.

Now that being said, Mackenzie is gorgeous either way!