Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Link Love At It's Finest

In response to a plea from the Very Cute and Tall John, below is a link to his Relay for Life site. John will be participating in this event to raise money for cancer research. I can't think of anyone who wouldn't think that's a good idea. So please click here and share a little love in the color of green.

John's Relay For Life Site

But I couldn't link to John without mentioning the Lovely and Diminutive Singing-Lisa, who is walking for breast cancer at the end of this month. She likes green love too.

Singing-Lisa's Avon Walk For Breast Cancer Site

Thanks for playing, everyone!

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Give my congrats to Lisa. I've made my donation. A couple years ago a girlfriend wanted to do this.. in Portland.. with me, but she bugged out... so I didn't complete the walk. But.. YOU GO LISA!!!

John said...

Thanks so much for linking to me!

Everyone, both of these events are for great causes. If you could even donate $10, that would be incredible. Thank you all so much for your support.

And especially Paige!