Thursday, March 09, 2006

How About Maleficent?

...But that's harder to say than Evil Queen.

Lady Tremaine?

(She does make me dust when I go over.)

Ursula?

Lilith?

And finally, to answer this question:

"Do I need to research an "i" name or are they assigned? Maybe a weather name- Sunni, Mysti, Rayni? You know, vintage stripper. ~Annie"

It need not be an "i" name, but "i" names are more fun, racy, (let's call a spade a spade)... slutty. And at one time, that was the goal. Except for Muffinbottom and Bubbles. Well, Muffinbottom (Muff for short) was an accident. But then I liked it. And, I was going for embarrassing. It worked. A Southern Belle will cringe every time you call her "Muff".

ANyway, here's a start, I'll keep thinking.

2 comments:

Annie, The Evil Queen said...

It was the long hair that got you, wasn't it? It was also the name of Bebe Neuweirth on Cheers and Fraiser as Fraiser's wife. Night demon, indeed.

Annie, The Evil Queen said...

And when did I make you dust? Just because I don't doesn't mean that you have to.