Thursday, January 26, 2006

Meme of Four Some*

I was tagged by the Dancer Girl...here it is!

Some Jobs I've Had:
-Salesgirl at department store jewelry counter
-Bank Teller
-Background Investigator - I investigated contractors who were going to work at Nuclear Power Plants
-Counselor in an Adult High School
-...and currently, a Phone Answering Goddess

Some Movies I Could (and Do) Watch Over & Over Again:
-Dirty Dancing (I know. Shut up.)
-Sweet Home Alabama
-Lethal Weapon (s) - Yup, all 4.
-Fried Green Tomatoes
-Breakfast At Tiffany's
-The Sound of Music
-Finding Nemo

Some Places I Have Lived:
-West Lafayette, Indiana
-Auburn, Alabama
-Pensacola
-San Diego
-Japan

Some TV Shows I Like:
-Sex and the City
-Smallville
-House
-Bones
-CSI
-I Love Lucy
-Gilligan's Island
-M*A*S*H - that didn't have to be CURRENT shows did it?

Some Favorite Books:
-To Kill A Mockingbird, Harper Lee
-Rebecca, Daphne DuMaurier
-Roots, Alex Haley
-Jane Eyre, Charlotte Brontë
-The Notebook, Nicholas Sparks
-The Time Traveler's Wife, Audrey Niffenegger
-Milkweed, Jerry Spinelli
-Anne Frank: Diary of a Young Girl
-Green Eggs and Ham, Dr. Seuss

Some Places I Have Vacationed:
-Maine
-Blue Ridge Mountains
-Portland
-Orlando
-Oaxaca & Ixtapa, Mexico
-Hong Kong
-Sydney, Australia/Queenstown, New Zealand
-Nagano, Kyoto & Sapporo, Japan

4 Websites I Read Every Day:
-Evil Queen
-Candi with an i
-Dooce
-Engrish.com
OR! You could just read that list of linkity-goodness over there to the right (and up a bit).

Some Favorite Foods:
-Potato Chips
-Pizza
-Lobster
-Crabcakes
-White Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting & Fresh Fruit on Top
-BLT's
-Rubio's Fish Tacos

*Turns out I'm not so good at following directions. Who knew?

No comments: