Sunday, January 29, 2006

And On A Side Note:

While taking a mom quiz recommended by the Fabulous Evil Queen, I learned the following:

Your quiz results make you a "Pretty in the City Mom"

You might have a subscription to both Parenting Magazine and Vogue. While picking up a darling Easter outfit for your tyke at Bloomingdale's you're tempted to grab a pair of Manolo Blahniks for your own tootsies. You are a fabulous mom, and you take care of yourself fabulously, too.


Making me seriously question the credibility of this particular Quizmaster. I read National Geographic, never Vogue, and wear blue jeans with white t's and flip-flops. High heels hurt my feet. I NEVER buy Easter outfits (tho I do love Nordstrom) and my main food group is potato chips.

But I am pretty.

2 comments:

Annie, The Evil Queen said...

You are also in the city. Looks like this quiz is only accurate for me so far.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, that quiz is screwed because I ended up being "Zen Mom", and I am WAY too high strung for that!!