Monday, February 16, 2004

What Else? The Mac.

I know!!!

I know you people are getting tired of hearing about the new computer, but...

A) I don't care. This is MY journal.

and

2) I seriously have nothing else to talk about.

This computer-situation has completely monopolized our entire 3-day weekend. We never even made it out for our scheduled Valentine's Dinner because we were so excited to get it set up. It's 8pm now and Tater is still goofing around with it. He's connecting the 5 (yes, 5!!) surround-sound speakers as we speak. Yes, I realize that is completely uncalled for, but it's the one thing he didn't consult me on before he placed the order. Sneaky.

Today I spent the day tackling iPhoto and trying to organize our pictures. Unfortunately, we didn't have any idea what we were doing when we transferred our photo files from PC to Mac, and we did it REALLY inefficiently. It took us HOURS to organize them. It's still not great, but I can at least live with it. We can start fresh from here.

In other news, Dillon is sick again. It appears to be a nasty-ass Cold/runny nose/fever/upset stomach thing. Sound familiar?

Ok, munchkins (who should be in bed) are invading the kitchen. I better go wrangle 'em up...

No comments: