Friday, February 20, 2004

Keypads and Whiners

You gotta love a new computer and all, but this keyboard is kicking my butt. For the last 5 years we've been using an ergonomic keyboard and the Mac came with a really pretty, but not-so-ergonomic keyboard and I'm making SO many mistakes and having to backtrack so much that I'm thinking about connecting the old keyboard, but I can't do that because it's UGLY and not white and it doesn't match.

So I just have to stick it out. In time, I'm sure I'll get used to it. (And about that time, Apple will probably come out with an ergonomic one...)

Tater is home again today. He is really sick, bless his heart.

But SUCH A BABY!! He can't say anything without reminding me he's sick or he hurts or he can't breathe...

He's really no fun.

But I love him anyway, and I will love him more when he is well and ornery again.

No comments: