Monday, February 09, 2004

Electronic Schizophhrenia

I'm taking a break.

As if I don't have a mondo To Do List, I decided that today would be the day that I audit our 400-CD changer. I know that there are poor lost-soul CD's in there that aren't programmed in, I'm pretty sure that 3 years ago we put our friend's "Romy and Michelle's HS Reunion" Soundtrack in there and haven't seen it since, and on top of all that, we've got CDs programmed in there that no longer exist - they've been carried off and abandoned somewhere...mostly D's room, I think. But by far, the most embarrassing situation concerning our CD-changer is that we have...

Milli Vanilli in there.

And Color Me Badd.

And Michael Jackson.

And Neil Diamond.

All mixed up with the Hootie, Uncle Kracker and Outkast, Barbara Streisand, Blink 182, and John Denver's Rocky Mountain Christmas.

I hear my system needs therapy.

No comments: