Thursday, October 12, 2006

Word Association Composition

Tagged by Nicole:

Let the Word Association begin!

Fret: My new expertise. I've been fretting about moving. I've been fretting about my job. I've been fretting about T, the kids, the dog. I need to stop and just Be. The fretting is causing an upset stomach and sleepless nights and my Rosacea to explode. It's causing a headache since August and feelings of Apathy. I'm starting to climb out (again), but it's a long, exhausting ascention.

Faith: Faith. This is a hard word for me. My Faith is less about a fundamental belief in the word of God and is more about my belief that everything happens for a reason. It's a belief in Karma. Optimism. Hope. Pollyanna was a girl with Faith.

Fractious: Homeowners. Seriously. They really need to lighten up.

Football: I got nothin' here. No feelings one way or the other. Wait. Maybe college. College ball games. That was nice. And high school. Friday nights with my friends. So they still do football?

Tagging Annie, Jes (as if she has time for this!), Betty & Brenda.

Your words are: Creativity, Ambition, Sensual, and Seasons. Go forth and compose.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would do this if I hadn't already blown all my good words helping the oldest with research on Sigmund Freud.

Annie, The Evil Queen said...

You. Are. Killing. Me. I'm off to work.

Candi said...

I agree with you on faith. You know they made Fr. Walsh a Monsignor? Not helping.

I played!

Brenda said...

As soon as the vacationing brain cells have made there way back to civilization, I'll commence with this tag. This might hurt them tho...