Tuesday, January 20, 2004

Recovering

Ok. I'm starting to feel better. I laid my butt on the couch all afternoon Sunday, all day yesterday, and until 1:30 today, until I just couldn't stand it anymore and had to get up and do something. I still have a raging headache, probably from my sinuses being packed tighter and tighter with mucus, but I took 800mg Motrin and I'm hoping that'll help.

If not, I go back to the wine.

I HAD to go out and buy tall kitchen garbage bags. Don't you just hate that...when you run out of ONE thing you need and it just can't wait until a more convenient time?

So off I went, and stopped at the gym while I was out. I walked 2 1/2 miles. I was dizzy much of the time, and was praying that I didn't shoot myself right off the end of the treadmill, but I managed to do it without injury or (more importantly) without embarrassment.

While I was out, I picked up some frozen lasagna for dinner. I'm still on sick leave. But Noodle won't eat it (tomato sauce...), I wasn't hungry, and Tater's not home. I hope D appreciated it. All that slaving over the hot oven for him.

No comments: