Saturday, January 10, 2004

Disjointed Thoughts At Midnight

By the way...

I GOT A NEW DRYER!!! (Does the happy dance.) :)

Now the only problem is that it makes my washing machine look like a piece of crap. Which it is. But, it works, so I will not disparage it too much. Besides, God willing, it won't be mine for too much longer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We took the munchkins to dinner tonight at the O'Club. Now I remember why we only eat there about once a year.

It's not-so-good.

Actually, ICK.

They were having a Chinese Buffet, and you'd think, that being so close to China as we are that SOMEONE would know how to make decent Chinese food. Not the case. Communist plot???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ran 2.4 miles today. Now I'm up to 8-point-something. Too bad I need to net about 10 miles a week to reach my goal of 500 miles this year! Guess I'll be headed off to the gym tomorrow or Sunday... Who's idea was this anyway???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My house is still a mess, but I'm still working on that scrapbook-secret-presento-thing (which is especially hard, because remember, I DON'T scrapbook), and I just don't have time. Maybe next week.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why is it that whenever I don't need it, people are always emailing me a copy of the "Navy Wives Poem"...(usually with a comment at the bottom that says if I don't forward it to half-a-billion best friends something horrible will happen to me or my loved ones)...but when I need it, I can't Google it to save my life. It's OK, I have a copy somewhere, but I was really hoping to copy-and-paste and not have to actually TYPE it all out.

Technology = Lazy

No comments: