Friday, April 14, 2006

Appeasing the Masses With Photos

Yesterday we went to the Museum of American History.

We've been there twice and seen the "Whatever Happened to Polio?" exhibit, but Dillon can never get enough...



Mac and Kermit:



The kids and the parents at The Monument:



Guess what. Ford's Theatre was closed:



And guess what else! Today we went to the Capitol building, where I finally met my first internet-friend in real life and got a private tour (!), but as I don't think she wants her picture posted, you will just have to use your imagination.

Suffice it to say that she is adorable and smart and an excellent Tour Goddess. Nice. :)

2 comments:

Annie, The Evil Queen said...

Hey! I can't get to her site anymore. Do you know what's wrong? So glad you guys could meet up and had a good time. I'm so jealous that she got to spend the day with you. As always, Dillon makes me laugh.

Irish Eyes said...

My site is um, under construction, but no worries. . . it will be back with avengence just at a slightly new address which I will gladly share.

The pictures are a-okay by me. Who am I to deny the Internet our amazing group shots? Post away.

Meeting this Internet family was the highlight of Easter! Dillon and Mackenzie and I got a good chuckle out of the Polio question the other day. It made me happy.