Saturday, December 03, 2005

Proof I'm a Dork. And Easily Distracted.

Ok. Its 9:40am and Chandler Bing just made me cry. That's not right.

Noodle and I are watching Season Ten of Friends. We missed the last 5 years due to stupid, stupid AFRTS (Google if you really have to know). When we moved to Japan they were about 3 years behind so we stopped tuning in. Next thing we knew, we got cable and they skipped forward like 5 years, past the seasons we missed, so we STILL couldn't watch it (I was busy anyway; I taught Hiroko English on Thursday nights).

So for the past couple of years we've been catching up via DVD. It's been fun, but a little bit scary how addicting it can be. Those episodes just keep coming and coming and before we know it, 2 or 3 hours gone.

But today Chandler and Monica got a baby.

(Oh my God - trying to concentrate at the topic at hand, but we've moved on to the episode where Danny DeVito is performing a strip tease for Phoebe. It is not pretty. He's swinging his hips and thrusting his groin. OH! She just made him cry!)

Really, I gotta go. I'm missing Phoebe's wedding rehearsal.

1 comment:

Annie, The Evil Queen said...

I still can't watch Friends. Ross reminds me too much of my ex-boyfriend. Eeek.