Monday, December 26, 2005

Christmas Wrap Up

What an Excellent Holiday!

Christmas Eve, Scientist-Lisa, Dr. Tim, Kirsten and Emma came for the afternoon. They stayed for dinner and met Scott, Rachelle, and Torrey and we had a really great time eating lasagna, having some Christmas Cheer, and connecting with long-lost "family". Scott, Rachelle and Torrey woke up with us on Christmas morning and we had the best time laughing and opening presents... Later in the day, Singing-Lisa and Jeff came over for some Christmas Gumbo and then our neighbors, Joe and Phyllis, stopped by with some Drunken Carrot Cake to share.

Clearly, The Girls had a happy, happy Christmas Day. This is Me, Rachelle & Singing-Lisa enjoying a very spirited Apple-tini. We had Cosmo's too. Get it? Green & Red?







Dillon got a new tie to go with his new suit.










And they both got new Nano's. Black for D, White for Mac. Thank you, Wago!







I also got a new Canon Rebel camera, which I adore! So we have our Christmas photos spread out among 3 different cameras this year. It will take me a while to round them all up.

2 comments:

Annie, The Evil Queen said...

I got a white Nano too! Pretty soon she's going to have to start an elephant collection. Creepy....

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for reading my page, I'm reading yours now too, funny how that works! I'm going to have to join you this evening in one of those tartinis, you make them look so good! My husband drinks them now too, I don't have the heart to tell him it's a GUUURL drink...