Thursday, March 18, 2004

Office Space. Huh?

Well, the cleaning frenzy yesterday wiped me out completely and I had to lie around today and watch 2 movies: "Office Space" and "The Devil's Advocate". Yeah, I'm a little behind the general movie-watching-population. Basically, I just hate giving up 2 hours in a row to sit down and watch TV. This rule doesn't apply, however, to "Sex and the City" and "24". I can sit and watch entire DVD's of those two shows for hours on end. I was never really a Keifer Sutherland fan, but after 2 seasons of "24", I'm finding him pretty hot, indeed.

And "Office Space". I don't really get the whole hullabaloo about it. I'm always hearing people say, "Office Space! What a great movie!" I'm going to be looking at these people a bit differently from now on. I just didn't really get the whole point and now I'm annoyed that I actually wasted 2 hours on it. (Except that it was raining out and I had a headache and probably would have been just lying around anyway.)

And this, just in... for those of you who might be going to Hawaii in May (you know who you are........), WE'LL SEE YOU THERE!!! I bought my tickets this afternoon. Well, I reserved them anyway. I got them "Military" just in case Mr. Ops flakes out on us.

Ok, I'm heading off to bed. I have a ginormous Mac OS X book to read.

No comments: