Thursday, December 18, 2003

On Monotony In Errands

Holy Moly! Just a few minutes ago it was 1:30pm!!! Now look at the time! I'm so tired I need to head on up to bed (I have to arise at 4:30!), but I just wanted to make a note of today first...

Went to yoga...tired muscles from yesterday's run stretched out...good...

Ran errands...dry cleaning...PO (stamps for Christmas letter)...Home Store (present for a friend)...Exchange (computer paper)...came up empty...

(Except for 3 shirts and 4 CD's for D, a movie for Tater, and a ski jacket for Noodle)

Home for a shower and to stamp the letters...

School's out - grab Noodle and run to Camp Zama (still need computer paper) (but go back to PO first to mail said letters)...shop for a few things I can't get on this base, grab Burger King...

Head home (hit grocery and youth center on the way)- tidy up the kitchen, dye D's hair yellow-orange (oops!)...

Get Hiroko for tonight's lesson...Return Hiroko to front gate...

Dye D's hair brown...

(Now not AS orange...)

Cut D's hair...

Cut Noodle's hair...

Print more Christmas letters...

Run to clinic to pick up Tater's records...

Put clean sheets on bed and tuck in Tater...

Check on "D-Land Buddies" - type (useless) entry...

And now it's 10:45 and I'm going to stuff these last 5 letters into their envelopes and go to bed. I think this entry has put me into some sort of unholy trance.

No comments: