Wednesday, December 03, 2003

The Day I Went to Korea

I SOOOOOOOOOOO went to Korea and back today. How cool is that? I got to the airport at 6:45am, our flight left at 8:30, we arrived in Korea about 10:30.

We came, we shopped...

I got 2 new leather jackets...TOO cute (because who doesn't need 3 leather jackets???)

I got 3 purses - a brown, a black, and a multi-colored one (mostly orange, because orange makes me HAPPY!)

...and a small pull-suitcaase to carry it all in.

We ate...

went to lunch at a Philipino restaurant (yeah, I know - in Korea. But my girlfriend and I ate Korean barbeque last Friday and then spent the next 2 days in the toilet. So we weren't REALLY up for that again...). We got WAY too much food. Apparently it was a "family style" place, but that didn't translate to us and we had enough food to feed our own battalion. But don't worry! We are troopers and did our part to stuff it all down. (Pass the Pepto Bismol...)

We left...

we had to be back at the air terminal by 3:15 and just rolled in at 6:40pm. We had a great day!

Has anyone seen my kids? My welcoming committee has bailed on me. I checked downstairs, upstairs, the bathrooms, the whiteboard for a note, and just about the time I was getting discouraged, I found an "old fashioned" note (with paper and pencil) on the kitchen table. My girlfriend Rachelle has taken them to the 6:00 movie. It is "School of Rock".

And Tater's still at work.

So here I sit, newly arrived from my day of world travels, and no one is here to say "Hi!". Well, the dog, but a girl can only appreciate so much bad-breath-slobbering.

I guess I'll go check out my stuff...

No comments: