Wednesday, December 10, 2003

Nine Hours on Another's Hobby

OK! Guess what I did today...

Nope, that's not it...

Nope, that's not it...

Nope, that's not it...

Nope, that's not it...

Nope, that's not it...

Give up?

I scrapbooked! With a girlfriend! All day!! For 9 hours!

And I don't even scrapbook. It's more of a committment then I'm willing to make to a pile of photos, paper, and stickers.

It wasn't for me - the wives are giving our CO's wife a scrapbook for a going-away present, and we had lots of last-minute pages to add and details to put in. I think we only have about 5 or 6 more functions to add and then we're done!! It was a long day, but we had a great time.

Then I only had about an hour before I had to pick up Hiroko for our lesson. We had a good time too. She brought Christmas presents for Noodle and I - she gave Noodle a handmade bunny and me a purse with a hankie and lipsticks, and 2 placemats. Also beautiful. She gave us 4 of the hugest apples I've ever seen, and an ornament she got on her weekend away last week. She is very good to us. She also has presents for the boys, but her hands were full and she couldn't carry all of them.

Afterwards, I stopped by Bron's house to give Tater a ride home (he was at a function there), but he was already at The Club with the boys so I visited her for a couple of hours instead. And on a school night! But the kiddos were toasty in their beds, and we had world issues to solve!!!

Now it's time for me to finish up a few things here and climb in MY toasty bed too...I have to rest up for our squadron Christmas Party tomorrow night...

And here we gooooooooooooooooooooooooo.........

No comments: