Sunday, January 18, 2009

My Favorite Things

...lazy Sunday mornings having coffee with Tim.
...a bookcase full of new possibilities.
...a house de-furred.
...Snoopy.
...smiling. Smiling's my favorite.
...Joe performing.
...good-hair days.
...margaritas.
...the way Alex signs "I love you."
...Spring.
...laughing with my sister.
...early morning, before the kids are up.
...Babycat curled up on the back of my chair.
...taking a photo with just the right light.
...a Slinky.
...waking up to find that it's only 3am and I have several more hours of sleep.
...Mac Paints in Sublime.
...Oatmeal Raisin cookies.
...my amazing Navy Wife sisters. xoxo.
...a new candle.
...how Dillon says, "Hey, Mama!" when he answers my phonecall.
...Lucy.
...holding hands.
...watching a fountain.
...Alex smiling.
...Tim's voice.
...finishing a scarf.
...a sale at The Gap.
...learning new signs.
...a fire in the fireplace.
...new paint colors.
...a sunbeam.
...Mackenzie's hair.

4 comments:

Candi said...

:) I miss you guys!

Brenda said...

Yea. Candi wrote. I've been thinking a lot about YOU! CANDI!

And yea for a great list of Happy Things.

And where do they come up with thesee word verification thingys...amonone

MaryB said...

YES YES - HOW IS CANDI? WE MISS HER!

Paige said...

I can't stand not "talking" to you everyday. I miss you too. Smooch!