Thursday, January 01, 2009

Reading List 2009

Hello. Let's endeavor to read more this year than during the past 2 years, shall we?

  • Devil in the White City ~ Erik Larson (started 10/08, finished 1/09 - I will not be winning any speed-reading contests at this rate)
  • A Certain Slant of Light ~ Laura Whitcomb
  • The Shipping News ~ Annie Proulx
  • Firefly Lane ~ Kristin Hannah
  • there was a book or two in here which I can not recall
  • Twilight ~ Stephenie Meyer
  • New Moon ~ Stephenie Meyer
  • Eclipse ~ Stephenie Meyer
  • New Dawn ~ Stephenie Meyer

2 comments:

Brenda said...

What book is first on your list?

word verification: coldehe... I want to add a question mark.

And it's snowing here...again. blech.

Paige said...

I"m still trying to slog my way through "Devil in the White City". I don't think it's a bad book, I just can't seem to stay awake to read the damn thing.

Srsly? Could you get more snow? Something odd is going on up there.