Wednesday, August 09, 2006

FYI

When you read my Blog, I know. I have a statistics tracker that tells me who you are and how often you read. When you found me months ago, I knew it and watched you poke around and come back time and time again.

I understand and accept the consequences of publishing an online diary. I realize that I have posted my full name on the Internet and have therefore made every word I write public information. I realize that friends and family will occasionally find me and begin to read. In fact, I encourage that. The reason I started this Blog three years ago was for my friends and family who were interested in what we were doing on a daily basis and I appreciate it when they are interested enough to read every day. When someone I know finds me, I love it when they send me a note letting me know that they have stumbled upon my writing and are reading along (Hi Rach!).

But. When you use something you have secretly read on my Blog against me in my personal life, it makes an already sad situation worse. I have reasons for doing what I do. Unfortunately, it seems no matter what course I take, it will inevitably be Wrong. Therefore, I have stopped trying. But thank you for pointing out yet another fault to reinforce how Inferior you believe I am. (Or is that how Superior you think you are?) I apparently wasn’t doing a good enough job proving that to you all myself. You should be proud, having raised yourself yet another step above me.