Friday, February 03, 2006

Yay! Friday Night!

The good news is that I am apparently hydrated, as my urine is clear.

The bad news is that I'm drinking alone.

Such is the life, mothering a teen and a tween.

Mac went to Brittany's house after school and never came home. She did call. To ask if she could stay over.

I vaguely remember Dillon coming home from practice and asking if he could take the Shagin' Wagon. I was dozing on the sofa with a migraine. I said yes. I have no idea where he is.

Tater called to say he was playing with Bushey. There is probably Scotch involved.

I dragged myself to the kitchen to scavenge for one last Imitrex.

I was unsuccessful.

I took 3 Bayer and 1 bottle of wine.

Now I don't care that my head is killing me.

2 comments:

Annie, The Evil Queen said...

If we talk on the phone while you drink, and I am also drinking, does it still count as drinking alone?

John said...

If you are blogging drunk....and we are reading...I'lll be drunk soon...does that mean we are drinking together? Hmm?