Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Exasperated

Tater went to the store last weekend.

He bought Regular Edy's Vanilla and Edy's Light Vanilla. Half the fat!

And then proceeded to eat all the Good Ice Cream. Now there's only Light! left in the freezer.

I don't eat Light! ice cream. (I mean, I do, I just don't want to.) I want all the fat to remain in my ice cream. And my potato chips.

So I asked him tonight, "Why did you buy Diet Ice Cream?"

"Because Men's Health said it was good."

"Then why aren't you eating it?"

Silence.

2 comments:

el-e-e said...

De-lurking to say: That was funny. :)

Paige said...

Thank you! I love de-lurking!

I also love Full-Fat Ice Cream.

So after I begrudgingly finished off the fake ice-cream last night, I went to the store today and bought 2! containers of Full-Fat Vanilla Bean Edy's. Mmmmm.