Saturday, May 07, 2005

Dirty-Word Scrabble

So. This morning. Tater was at work and the kids still sleeping, so I made myself some coffee and sat down to check my email. There was one from our reunion website (I'm an admin on it) saying that there was a flagged profile to check. I did. As happened with my profile, it flagged the word "psychology"....

So I go to the flagged words list, thinking maybe "psycho" was flagged. Nooooooooo....... looked up and down the list, trying to find the offending word.......nothing.

Then I sat, for the longest time, staring at the word "psychology", trying to find the dirty word in it.....

"Cholo"! That was it!

So I edited it to be a full-word only flag. And decided that "Dirty Word Scrabble" is a lovely way to spend a quiet Saturday morning.

No comments: