Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Divorce in Pictures

Question: What do you cook for the last dinner before you are divorced?
Answer: Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas...


...And if you marry me, and then we procceed to argue for most of the next 16 years, I will probably ask you for a divorce, but I will send you off with Oatmeal Raisin Cookies for the airplane:


Making fun of Me (otherwise known as "bonding" around here):


Last minute warning that someday I'm going to teach her about masturbation. ...Really? This is Last Minute Info?:


The making of the cookies:


Baking wouldn't be nearly as fun without a little "Rent":


Even the kitchen can't contain her when singing Broadway show tunes:


Full Belly:


Lunch for D tomorrow at school. I wrote on these containers and then was so tickled with myself that I went to get my camera and while I was focusing on the food, he snuck up behind me and busted me So Bad. We laughed ourselves silly while considering him pulling these out in the cafeteria later:


For Annie. Proof I am ok - The first thing I cleaned was the pantry (Hello, OCD - Welcome Back!):

11 comments:

Annie, The Evil Queen said...

I believe the oatmeal cookies send you straight to heaven.

You can always sneak a sappy message onto his napkins. Or confetti! Confetti would be super!

Tell Mac to come sing in my kitchen.

And, hey, you got any bbq sauce in there Carolyn and I can break?

Brenda said...

I love your sense of humor!

Pass the enchiladas!

Paige said...

Annie - I had always considered putting up with his BS my ticket into heaven. The cookies are my Backup Plan. :)

And I ALWAYS used to write on D's napkins. I think he misses that now as he almost always buys his lunch...

Do you know that Every Single Time I straighten up my pantry I think of you two? And then I smile.

Brenda - Thanks! I'm glad to know I'm not the only one I'm cracking up... :)

Anonymous said...

If I took a picture of my pantry and pasted it on my blog everybody would cry.

sarah doow said...

If that's the only way to get some of those cookies ... will you marry me?

Anonymous said...

Yay! Paige is really back!

You been missed woman!

Anonymous said...

If it can't be a happy marriage then a happy divorce is next best bet!

I was just debating making oatmeal cookies now I am off to the kitchen.

Post some pix of your skinny ass.

Candi said...

I haven't "seen" you this happy in so long. Makes me smile to read.

Anonymous said...

You make divorce look so happy!

Anonymous said...

Mkay, for real. My pantry saw your pantry and told me I sucked.

My cookware saw what your cookware has in it, scratch that, my girls saw - albeit running around, jumping off and on my lap - the food/our fav cookies ever and are considering jumping ship as well.

Good to see the smiles in pics and through the writing.

Chris Cactus said...

You are strong and kind. And I respect that.