Sunday, May 18, 2008

What a Wonderful World

It's almost midnight on a Sunday night and my favorite song is playing on my iPod. I should be asleep. I have a big day tomorrow and have to be up early. But I just wanted to post a reminder to myself that while I've been quiet lately, it's not a Bad Quiet, it's just Quiet. It's a Contemplative Quiet. My mind has been busy sorting out my thoughts and concentrating on work and my children and on Life in general.

I want myself to remember that tonight, I am Happy.

4 comments:

bethany actually said...

That is so good to hear. :-) I'm glad you are happy!

Anonymous said...

Happiness is a good thing. Treasure it.

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you are happy.

And I can't believe it was about a year ago that we got to meet IRL - too bad we are so far apart in real distance now.

Take care, my friend.

MaryB said...

Im raising my glass to you and to midnight, and to happiness.