Thursday, March 29, 2007

So Tired I Forgot a Title...

Hi Guys.

I'm not being elusive on purpose. I'm just busy as hell: Work late, come home and organize/separate/clean something then fall into bed exhausted.

And my parents come tomorrow so it may be a few more days.

But I don't want to disappear again without saying thank you to everyone for all their kind words this week. It is hard to continue writing when I don't know who is reading or what their motives are, but I do tend to think that my Friends WAY outweigh my Foes (Ex's... In-laws...whatever).

I will be back soon, but until then, I'll leave you with this:

You know how I sometimes get music stuck in my head for days?

This week it's been Molly Shannon saying "Goodbye, my lesbian lover!" (from the movie, "Serendipity")

All. Week. Long.

I blame Wannabe Hippie.

5 comments:

Brenda said...

ohhh... parents! YEAH! Take your time. Have fun. Enjoy. Report back later.

Life's Good said...

Hey Paige.

I meant to say before that I am still reading - love ya, love your blog. I hope you don't disappear. I pray, too, that life takes on a new kind of normal very soon.

DH and I are off to Europe on the 9th. Yay for holidays!

love, Valerie

Elaine said...

Glad to have a lasting effect!

Unknown said...

For the past few days, I've been singing 'My Humps'. But not the Black Eyed Peas version. Oh no.

The Alanis Morissette version.

Unknown said...

I just realized I made no connection to your post...

You're stuck talking about lesbians in your head, and I'm stuck with this. There, problem solved.