Thursday, March 03, 2005

Furniture Carousel

Ok. So. The kids DID go back to school on Tuesday. Two hours late, but they did go. Yay!

SInce then, I have resumed the really weird task of moving things back and forth all over the house. This is what you do when you buy a house that's smaller than all your worldly posessions. We have about 6 extra pieces of furniture, so I'm using a trunk as a coffee table, a chair as a nightstand, hiding a kitchen table in the closet under the stairs, and moving the rest in circles around our house in an effort to fit it all in. You'd think after a couple of laps I'd give it up.

I painted the basement bathroom orange. I know. But you have to see it before you go, "Ewww". It sounds gross, but its really very cool with an antique mirror and a sparkly wall-hanging from Thailand. And a watercolor of a tiger-lily painted by my own resident artist/son, Dillon.

I've got to go. I have a chair to relocate.

No comments: