Monday, December 18, 2006

I'm OK!

When my niece, Isabella, was a toddler and used to fall down all the time, she would jump right up, and yell as loud as she could, "I'm OK!"

And it cracked us up. Every single time.

I've been sick as a dog* since last Wednesday, but I'll be back tomorrow. I felt better today but had to spend it catching up with all the errands and jobs that I've been putting off all week long while lying on the sofa. So now I'm exhausted.

*Which I don't understand, because I have a dog and he never ever has a sore throat and stuffed-up sinuses.

6 comments:

Annie, The Evil Queen said...

I'm glad you are okay. I'm pretty okay now too. We should get tee shirts.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that you have been under the weather.

Did I tell you we are going to SD next week - I can't wait!! I have finally talked the fam into taking me to the zoo. (I am such a baby!).

Have a great Christmas, my friend. Oh, yes, one more thing - I have figured out a fun appletini type of drink. Mix Diet 7-up, apple juice, and Bacardis Big Apple Rum (I use slightly more of the first two than the third). Also add a bit of raspberry syrup (the kind you'd put in coffee). Man is that stuff yummy - tastes like candy. Unless you use too much rum - then it still tastes pretty kickass, but it will knock you on yours mighty quick :-).

Candi said...

I just posted that we're all sick too. I blame the kids and the damn schools. Germ heaven.

Brenda said...

Is everybody well yet? Because, if you're not... I'm running the other direction, spraying Lysol at you all!

Hurry up and get better! Lots betters! I demand it!

Anonymous said...

Getting to this late but I surely do hope all is better. Blgghh. That's no way to spend the holidays.

Anonymous said...

Interesting. I'm on my way to being "sick as a dog"...thanks to the sore throat/cold that eveyrone is passing around like a tray of after-dinner mints. Glad you're feeling better.