Thursday, November 20, 2003

I Don't Even Quilt

Oh my God. This day started about a hundred years ago.

After I sent Noodle off to school this morning I took a speed-shower and headed off to Yokohama with 3 friends to... (brace yourself...) a quilt show. I don't even quilt. That just goes to show how badly I am looking for something new to do here. On top of it, I had a perfectly lovely time. The quilts were just amazing, and as a reward for looking at a bunch of strips of fabric sewn together, my friends let me shop a bit (can you say...Gap, Talbots, Laura Ashley...?) and then top it off with a Starbucks to go. It was a perfectly lovely (rainy) fall day. We left here at 9am and returned at 4pm.

I had 2 hours to get ready for my 6pm class with Hiroko (again, a lovely time), and then only minutes to spare before the last installment of "The Bachelor". He picked Estella. Whatever.

I offically ban Reality Shows but every once in a while I get caught up in one and have to see how it ends (ie. the last "American Idol")

...ok. I've had 2 glasses of wine and Tater just got home. I'm a tad toasted and totally distracted so I think it's best if I continue this tomorrow....

PS - Hi Mom and Dad. I love you. And miss you.

No comments: