Monday, March 31, 2008

Testing the Waters...

Huh. I appear to have pulled a vanishing act again. That 7 Days thing really wore me out. I needed some recovery time.

Also, I've been dealing with some personal stuff - nothing I can't handle. Though working it out seems to require more brain power than I can spare...

The End of the Month Crazy concluded today, and we all start with a clean slate tomorrow...

...which is April Fool's day, huh? That can't be good.

Do we need a picture to get this party-train back on track? Please hold, while I go find one you haven't seen...

(Insert Spinning Beach Ball of Death here.) [If you had a Mac*, you'd get that.]

How about this one?

It was taken a few weeks ago, during 7 Days - the night I was SO uninspired and ended up with a picture of a picture. Clearly, this one was rejected for that creepy "come hither, brewmaster" look on my face. But the beer looks fine, so here it is.

*Mac, the computer; not Mac, the daughter.

7 comments:

sarah doow said...

I have a Mac, a couple actually, but I still like the idea that your daughter has a spinning beachball of death.

Paige said...

It's her Superpower.

Brenda said...

Seriously. I need a party. Any party, even if it includes a spinning beachball of death.

and you look like you should be on the next commercial. :-)

Happy April Fool's Day!

MaryB said...

Missed ya!

Hope April is good to you.

Anonymous said...

Hi!

I like your pictures. Always.

When you feel like you're disapearing for too long, pictures will always make it better. :)

Paige said...

Emily. I agree. Hey! How about that big belly! I daresay that's a baby in there... Mac saw the belly shot the other day with your stars and said, "Hey, that's Emily!" Cool, huh. Of course then she said, "Whoa, look at that big belly!" Feel free to poke her in the eye. You know, if you can manage to reach past the belly.

Anonymous said...

I was thinking the other day that what I really should have been taking a picture of is the progression of how far I have to lean forward to see my vagina. Of course that could dangerous soon, I didn't have much flexibility to begin with. :)

I feel special that Mac knows my name and recognizes me!

Totally unrelated: One Year Later and the Travelling Blogger Journal is... ???