Thursday, August 23, 2007

Annie Report

I've gotten several requests for news about Annie, and as I'm part of the reason she's been MIA for so long, it only seems right that I let you know that she's ok. I haven't talked to her in a couple of weeks but she sent me a text message while I was in my Court Mandated Workshop for Divorcing Parents* yesterday.

She has not posted since July 8th because since that date, she's been running around like a chicken with her head cut off (except for the week she was flat on her back with the Migraine/Sinus Extravaganza). First, her sister-in-law and husband came to visit for a week. Then, the day after they left, I came to visit for 2 weeks. Then the day after I left, she went to the East Coast to visit family and old friends. If I'm not mistaken, she's flying back to the West Coast today and should be back in the saddle shortly.

I'll let her know that you all missed her.

*Seriously. More on that later...

4 comments:

Brenda said...

grrrr.... I had to take one of those, but my ex-to-be was living in Wyoming and got out of it. Our was a child development type of class. I just wanted to scream. He needed it 40 times more than I did. He still does. ARGUH!!!!!

Glad Annie is just busy... and hasn't totally disappeared. Hope she is having a good summer vacation....

Annie, The Evil Queen said...

HI! I'm so glad everyone cares where I've been. I've gotten several worried emails and I'm hoping to get caught up this week before my mom leaves. The good news is all my pictures are already downloaded and my bags are all unpacked. Progress! Love you all!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Annie is alive! I was just assuming you kidnapped her and brought her back. Glad to know she's still kicking!

Ethan F said...

This was lovely thanks for sharing this