Thursday, July 21, 2005

Reese's Penis

So.

Noodle and I were standing in the checkout line of Target the other day. I'm checking out the candy selection to see if there's anything interesting to rot the teeth out of our heads and make us fat, when I spot something. "Hey, Noodle. Look! Reese's Penis!"

Really Loud.

Then we started laughing Really Loud. The lady in front of us, and the lady behind us, and the checkout lady - none were laughing. But we were DYING! We couldn't catch our breath. We had tears squirting out our eyes. And the more they DIDN'T laugh, the more we did.

We made it though the checkout lane, all the way to the car I kept an eye on my back for Child Protective Services, and when we got to the car, Noodle looks at me and says, "Reese's Penis?"

(Hysterical laughter again......) (And again and again, periodically through the night.)

What I had actually meant to say was, "Look Noodle, REESE'S PIECES WITH PEANUTS."

Be warned.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

I'm dying with laughter!! Can I copy this to a friend??? She will just die too!! (She and I love Reese's Pieces with or without peanuts)

Paige said...

Of course you can share. Sharing is good.