Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Ho-Hum

So Noodle just spent the first 4 days of her summer vacation with a sore throat and a fever wavering between 100 and 104.9 degrees. She was seriously bummed. She missed 2 swim meets and a dive meet. She seems to be better tonight so she's going to practice in the morning at 8am. She is already whining about that. She is part vampire and is not at all about the mornings. Especially during summer vacation.

I heard from Dillon after being in Florida for about 24 hours. He had lost a contact and forgotten to take extras. What a goof. Thanks to Wal-mart, it is no big deal and he can get more down there! OOH! But he has to do it before the 30th. That's the day his prescription expires. Hmmm. I better call him in the morning.

I have a pre-op appointment in the morning for my D&C next month. Ugh. Not sure what to expect and I have mixed feelings about the surgery anyway. If it corrects my girly-troubles then I guess I'm OK with it, but being put under, and the scraping, and the recovering is raining on my parade.

No comments: